100% Linen Mask
Re-useable 100% Linen Mask
- 2 ply high quality 100% Linen fabric
- Pocket for filter
- Metal nose bridge that is removable
- Machine washable
- Designed & made in Whistler, BC
- 2 sizes: Medium (suitable for Women) Large (suitable for Men)
- Comes with extra elastic to convert into a tie mask or to tie your own elastic loops that is comfortable for your ears/face.
- Black colour-way is 100% linen outer & 100% Bamboo inner
- Washed Charcoal colour-way is 100% Bamboo fabric
- Masks are NOT medical grade/equipment
- Hand or machine wash cold, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
Price includes tax
Linen is a durable, eco friendly fabric that is:
- Hypoallergenic: Linen, because of its natural fibers and production process is inherently hypoallergenic. Sleeping in and wearing linen will help you avoid common allergic reactions found with other fabrics, particularly synthetics.
- Antibacterial: Linen is one of the “purest” fabrics available anywhere.
- The cultivation and transformation of flax into linen is environmentally friendly requiring less irrigation, pesticides and energy than most other fibers.
As we are all different and have different sized faces and ears, here are several ways you can alter these masks to have them fit you comfortably and securely:
Tie Mask Instructions-
To convert the elastic mask into a tie mask, simply thread the stretch fabric strips through the opening where the elastic is. This is easy to do using a safety pin. The mask then can be secured by tying at the back of the neck and the back of the head.
To adjust tightness-
To loosen the mask, whilst wearing the mask, bunch the fabric at the sides where the elastic loops through. To tighten the mask, stretch out the elastic and tie a small knot. The knot will sit behind the ears.
To insert new elastic instructions-
Use elastic provided to create your own lengths of elastic ear loops to suit the tightness you desire. Using the safety pin provided, thread the pin attached to the elastic through the fabric where the elastic is secured, do this on both sides. Cut desired length of elastic, then tie a double knot to secure. Thread the knot to the inside of the fabric so that the knot is hidden.